Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How I Shoot MACRO - Angle make different ...

I want to try this long ago but as we have been fix mind (some rule of photography, e.g. rule of 2/2 ... too center ... ) so we stop explore ourselves e.g share below

most of the ppl will shoot dragonflies as below angle just like book record purpose or make "wow factor" of the macro ...

some boring shots from me ...
8.1 Dragonfly

F2F...Dragonfly

8.4 dragonfly ...side videw ...


but I tried few different angle which make different feel e.g.

1. like float on air
8.4 dragonfly ... from top ...

2. from top it will give a look on it body details
Natural Lighting

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to try new compositions, makes this much more interesting (although I like your "boring" ones, too!). Keep up the good work :-)

firdaus halimatul said...

nice macro bro...

for this what lense did u use??

liewwk said...

thanks markop

firdaus, it was SIGMA150 macro

firdaus halimatul said...

owh...anyway its all nice pics bro..
appreciated if u drop by my blog and drop comments bout my photos..really need guidance from an expert..hohoho

Anonymous said...

good shots and thanks 4sharing tips

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...