Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2.29 Tiger beetle Cicindelephilia ... A Rare catch from me

One of my favor macro bug is Tiger beetle (Cicindelephilia) where i like it texture of head and it mouth .....

1. see it from far
2.29 Tiger beetle Cicindelephilia

2.
2.29 Tiger beetle Cicindelephilia

3.
I was in the same jungle looking for this guy many times and finally last week I got it with my sigma150 (still failed with MPE65) ...

I was lucky to get this while I see it across the river/stream... then I move slowly into the river (~2-4 feet deep) and from there i shoot this from far--> close .... this is not closer but just want to share one of it ....

am very happy with this as this bug really shy one ....


2.29 Tiger beetle Cicindelephilia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...