I am slow recently, due to need to spend more time on family and work (aikssss preparing for exam now).... but I think it is good to start share some of the Landscape spots that I visit before I forget the details ...
This is going to be same as MACRO spot ... I will share some picture from the spot, how to be there, what need to be take note ... etc
Tanjung Tuan is located down south from Town, a popular beach destination for city folks. Also known as Cape Rachado, this place is essentially a coastal forest gazetted for a park for bird watching, especially for raptors, as well as being a tourist attraction (lighthouse at the peak). The forest is composed of both rainforest and mangrove swamps.
- Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
- from North-South Highway toward South (Singapore, Johor) Direction from Kuala Lumpur
- drive ~1hour to Port Dickson exist
- follow sign board, it will lead you to Port Dickson near a place call Teluk Kemang
- toward the end of the highway, you will reach a roundabout turn 9 o'clock
- follow the main road you will reach Hutan Rimba Tanjung Tuan Or "Tanjung Tuan Light House" ... this will take ~10-15minutes
- make right turn from the main road after see the signboard Hutan Rimba Tanjung Tuan
- will pass by Tanjung Biru (Blue Lagoon), Tajung Mirror....
- ~1km will reach Hutan Rimba Tanjung Tuan Entrance
- walk into the Hutan Rimab (reserve jungle) toward the end ~30-40minutes walk
- light house will be at the end
- it will be a down hill path which lead to sea side (will discover next visit)
- this post only share the view from the hill
- need to pass by a Hutan Rimba (reserve jungle)
- no drive up
- not really tough as it only need ~30-40minutes walk
- this is located @west coast of MALAYSIA so sunset ... from hill
- people come here also for raptors .... but not me :D
more pictures can view here