a beach or fishing village not far from Kuala Lumpur (~1-1.5 hours drive from city), and this is good for sunset and it direct facing west... you may need to check on the tide level as it give different view and capture mood ...(pictures will share below)
- from Sungai Buloh toward Kuala Selangor
- after pass by Ijok
- arrive to a T junction
- turn right to Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan ...
- but we going to turn left toward klang
- keep ~5-6KM there is a signboard show Pantai Jeram with "Ikan Bakar" on your right
- a easy sunset spot where drive there and walk less than 10m
- but not much foreground ... while high tide
... losing my path ...
... Reflection ...
... stop here ...