I had spent 3d2n at one of the northeast state of Malaysia. a non stop photo shooting with my gang (thanks to all of you - Shunfa, Jason, Wee, Suzanne, Phooi Teng, Lio, SP, Sky & Seethoe [special thanks for the accommodation] )
travel from Kuala Lumpur ~3.5hours to arrive to the Island with non-stop ... (hmm think not too far but between the journey few speed traps were set :D )...
day1 - arrive in the afternoon, went to Seethoe & Sky extra apartment and rest
- Sg Batu for sunset
- dinner with Lou Lou ... ohhhhhh a wonderful meal
day2 - woke up 4am to Jelutong Expressway for sunrise
- bit too early as sunrise should be ~7am
- rain ... so no sunrise shots :(
- simple breakfast
- Canon Marathon ....
[images pending (my submitted pictures)]
- lunch ... sister fried kuey teoh
- after submitted the pictures rush to Sg Burung for sunset
- dinner - hou chian , satay, lobak .......
day3 - tired but still woke up for Jelutong Expressway for sunrise
- town round trip and some biscuit buying ......
beside have a wonderful sun chasing (we had go for 2 sunset and 2 sunrise outing in total), we had wonderful foods, Canon Marathon event ....
and 3 of my marathon pictures .. :D sorry for bad picture
eye on EOS
while I am tired......
more pictures will share @
Pulau Pinang series