thinking to share how DF poses to us and how we try to get it's best angle ....
- spent 2-3 hours to look for same dragonflies for some common poses ...
a very common or classic pose .. and not easy to get good view or capture of this :( ... may be you someone can comment or give some recomendation
DF seldom open their wing, but they do and this is one of them and beside the front view (other DF show below) .. angle is important to affect the DOF ... trying to hit/shoot @90 degree horizontal toward the DF body
common ... and as not 90 degree hit on the body the back body look OOF
change little angle
- whole body will look focus after small change of angle
front view look good too
from top ..
- not bad but not easy to get on top of it
face closeup ..
- not easy to get close like this .. but easy to do it while they sleep ... early morning or night time
a classic closeup ..
- can show beauty of the DF head
- take note on DOF .. normally need stack for both eye focus