Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a tired day outing

a tired weekend

1. last friday 15 Jan 2010 from 3am -6pm then went for a Canon - Photomalaysia.com talk for videography + 1dm4
2. on next morning ~730am, we went to Sekinchan, Selangor, Malaysia for paddyy field shooting and was plan this for long as would like to see the brown + blue contrast color instead of common green + blue (but then I still want to shoot that) ...
3. we left Sekinchan ~4pm and drive toward to Pantai Jeram where ~1 hour drive from Sekinchan. and leave the place ~8pm then arrive house ~11pm

and I am leaving Malaysia to Singapore early of the morning next day ....

I would say .. WOW .. but my body just can't follow my brain .. so I comment myself 20++ brain but 40++ body :D

but with 2 pictures (many of them but simply choose 2 to fast process out) ... I am happy with the tired outing ....

Pantai Jeram
... last chance ...

Paddy from Sekinchan
... the left over ...

this is what I plan and look for ...
... left nothing ...

and more will share on my flickr here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...