Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Gear - PnS Camera Panasonic LX5














Mr 1st LEICA !!!!

finally I had make decision for my spare body .... a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5....

think too many people give review to this camera, and I am not going to share one now but my 1st hand experience

1. a solid point and shot
2. 1cm macro is fun (I am back with so much of DOF now)
3. image quality , from the screen is great
4. size much smaller than my 5d but slightly bigger than my Ixus700
5. for a new user (1st time using Panasonic camera), I understand and know where to set most of the basic requirement setting in ~10 minutes .. so this is consider a very user friendly PnS















will shoot more pictures using this camera to share more actual IQ concern :D

Full Specification can easily get from google or http://www.dpreview.com/news/1007/10072110panasonicdmclx5.asp

the main specifications that make me choose this
1. 24mm wide angle
2. aperture f2.0
3. proven IQ LX3
4. shutter speed 30-60s (24mm F2 @60s ... good for star :D)
5. 1cm MACRO

.....

4 comments:

ahleng ariKen said...

looking forward to see your macro shots with this :)

liewwk said...

ahleng .. can't do much on this as I do not have the adapter with raynox so the magnification is only ~1:1.75 35mm equivalent

Pardes said...

I just bought this camera as well and I love it. Doing a little PP is well worth it to get a blurred background when you need it. I hope to see more photos that you take with the LX5.

liewwk said...

Pardes, sure I will ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...