Monday, January 26, 2009

Hutan Rekreasi Ulu Bendol (MACRO Spot 5)

INTRO
I am sorry that I was busy for pass few month with my new setup and stop sharing MACRO spot ... here you go I am continue to explore and share

I had been this reserve forest 17th Jan 2009, which locate near Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan, Melaysia. (as usual who need the GPS location can alway email me and I will try to email you)

I was here while college time where I came here for hiking (was doing hiking while young :D ) and this is the entrance of Gunung Angsi (2702 feet).. lol .. i will do it again next trip and sure I will bring my gear for some landscape too and hope I still can go up there easily :D


Rate of this Spot -- A
OK... let start, this place is a good place where the track is side by side a stream where you can feel the cold air and bug like this place :D.

Bug here big (found inch big robberfly, jumping spider and mayfly) and lighting is not that bad as compare to other forest...

Some Pictures to share
1. mayfly which it have very short life span and this is rare to me as it is inch big

23.1 Mayfly ... s.i.d.e ...

2. robberfly having lunch .. saw minimum 3 same type of robber (silver) which rare for me too
1.13 Robberfly ... l.u.n.c.h ...

1.13 Robberfly ... portrait ...

3. Green tiger beetle (not a good picture but i know this guy is sensitive so I just too rush to get this picture)
2.11 Tiger Beettle (Green) ...g.r.e.e.n ...

4. was in the feet deep stream to shoot some rare damselfly (ohh i missed the mating picture)
7.2 Damselfly ... ^-^ ...

7.2 Damselfly ... r.e.s.t ...

5. beautiful fly
1.14 Fly ... beautiful fly ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...