Thursday, September 2, 2010

Travel - National Park Endau Rompin, Johor, Malaysia 2

continue from previous post
http://liewwk-macro.blogspot.com/2010/08/travel-national-park-endau-rompin-johor.html

not a very good picture but still prefer to share this picture (show off how I shoot this :D )
... Dreamy Path ...

we are at the Pantai Burung of Endau Rompin (Peta) , while we shooting the beautiful reflection ...



















and I also busy to check out where will Sun raise .. and found out it will raise behind us .. then how ? so ...


 --- cross the river to the other side ....















and this is how I shoot the sunrise ....with the travel tripod !!!! (I love my new tripod alot .. and ohh forgot to give some report on the tripod.....)



how I shoot ... the "Dreamy Path"









more Endau Rompin pictures click liewwk Endau Rompin Series

3 comments:

2121studio said...

Luarbiasa..
Endau Rompin memang beh..

Amino @ Lordmint said...

I envy you lah.. traveling everywhere, getting to shoot beautiful shots. You da man!

liewwk said...

Dr Ali .. next year Buaya Sangkuk

:D


Mint .. u pun boleh lah :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...