Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Landscape Spot - Bukit Tabur

this beautiful water dam locate @ Gombak, Selangor.... 20 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur center city

###############
this place may not be available after 3-4 years from now .. as the planned KL Outer Ring Road (KLORR) will cut through this Klang Gates Quartz Ridge dragon backbone citing this option has the minimum cost compared to other alternative.  which report by theStar here

###############


a not really a tough hike (from west), it should be ~45-60minutes hike to the spot to shoot beautiful sunrise. And it should be ~90-120minutes for the total hike ...

this hill is not tough but little dangerous or challenge, especially after rain...
i. the sharp rock
ii. deep hike, might need to use hand to hike up .. so please tight yours' tripod on the beg
iii. initial hike is deep , so slow on 1st 10 minute
iv. many hiker or visitors so be careful while moving yours' tripod
v. not advice to go raining season for non experience hiker or rock climber :D

today is my 4th or 5th times for 2010 up there and today is most beautiful so far ....

but I almost failed to hike up, ......
little too old to hike ? almost fail to repeat to climb this mountain and late for the star trail shooting (but still early for sunrise) ... not too sure why, could be not feeling well after knowing a jealous guy that can do any thing on you and I am not sure what happen ??? and what make him do so ??? ... or do I feel sad ? nope ... I am happy while with my gang ... my Jie Xi ... wife .. family ... and important thing is I still enjoy my hobby .....

life still go on for me no matter what happen .. so just ignore people that selfish, jealous ...  world still full with good peoples with right altitudes .....

I was late for the stars but still alright for the sunrise ... thanks for the friend support ... I really appreciate ... what you do for me
... another waiting moment ...

this moment make me forgot almost everything ....
... Fantasy moment | 梦幻时刻 ...


add on
... Golden mist ...

added 6th Sept 2010
... golden river ...


more pictures will be sharing @

Bukit Tabur Series

2 comments:

dealmaker2020 said...

very nice shooting and I saw it in photomalaysia too. Keep shooting!

liewwk said...

thanks dealmaker2020

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...