Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Other - Do not simply Give Up !

this is for those need some momentum to continue to their patient (for work, hobby, wish ....)

while I was shooting beautiful sunrise/sunset for pass, I experience while we had give up and almost leave the place .. and the sky just have dramatic change make the normal view become a WOW .......

and while me spend my time with my wife and Daughter @KK park in the evening (~6:30pm) the sky look just normal. while almost everyone give happy with the "ok" sunset shots ....... all a sudden the sky change dramatically ... it is like flaming red with blue ... purple .. and every is like WOW and taking picture of the beautiful view non-stop but it only appear within few minutes and get dark .....

~625pm
... Mount Kota Kinabalu ...

and we(me, my wife, Jie Xi and other visitors)  almost leaving ~640pm... the sky change dramatically
... never Give up ! ...

and everyone then busy again with the beautiful magic hour view (which only last few minutes)
... busy ...

these were from my 2010 Aug KK trip

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...