Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Found - A Hairy Jumping Spider 2

previously I found a hairy jumping at Petaling Jaya, Selangor , Malaysia and discuss @ New Found - a Hairy Jumping Spider. But after I met this one from Kota Kinabalu park.. then the previous one become so hairless ....

I found a lantern bug but let it flew off.. then I was trying to find another one nearby ( ... :( )
... with my help of my wife and Jie Xi . Instead lantern bug , my wife found a real big and hairy jumping spider ... and I spent ~an hour on this jumping spider alone...


here are few angle to capture this beauty ...
... hairy jumping spider ...

... hairy jumping spider ...

... hairy jumping spider ...

shoot this @1:1 with MP-E65 .. I would say easily 20mm at long side
... hairy jumping spider ...

while look close

... ... it's always good to look close 44 - Hairy Jumping Spider  ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...