Monday, August 30, 2010

other - landscape not always need good weather

last friday, it was a cloudy day and rain in some area too... but I still drive ~40KM to meet up few friends for sunset shooting .... and I had plan for worst, which mean I will shoot nothing or press the shutter ......

but while I reach there, even the tide is high.... the cloud look bad ... no color on the sky but I still trying to look for a spot to get some "no so" sunset feel pictures ......

Just before the sunset, the sun did appear (20-30%) out from the thick clouds ..... and I manage to get some orange color over the dull color look sky ... and with the high tide ... I would say few worthy pictures are capture .... and I keep this with me, "it is depend how we shoot the moment but the moment show us what we should shoot"

thanks ... a busy and tired morning .. just want to share this before I forgot :D


... waiting for the splash ! ...

more pictures from this beautiful place @ Pantai Jeram series

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...