Saturday, October 18, 2008

10th Oct 2008 - Hutan Lipur Lentang (Spot 4)

INTRO
Hutan Lipur Lentang or Lentang Recreational Forest (or Lentang Forest Recreational Park) is an ideal getaway, especially for city and town folks, from the hustle and bustle of city life to the calm and serenity of nature and tropical rainforests.

It is a pleasant and cool location for family and company outings, picnics and camping, providing not only recreational enjoyment but educational experience as well.

Hutan Lipur Lentang is accessible from the KL – Karak Highway and is about half an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur. To reach this recreational park, take the highway, and about 15km before reaching Bentong town you will find the signboard for the exit to Lentang.

You can take your car inside, after the entrance, and drive up to the food-stalls area, and park at the designated parking areas. The road follows the stream but to find the source of the waters, you will have to trek and walk further up the forested areas.


I had save the GPS location in my Garmin, anyone really need the actual location. Ping me I will sms you the location.


VERY Interesting outing
where this place is full of bug where, my 1st step down from car a leech already welcome me. I only able to spent 2-3 hours raining outing :(

but many of interesting bugs found (i missed some of it)

but definitely another place I will be revisit

WHY MACRO
Sharing some pictures from this outing

i. very cute spider which pose to me nicely


ii. white color fiery skipper ...


iii. robberfly ...anywhere


iv. stick insect ....


v. frog any where ... sound anywhere



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...