Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 years after

~2.5 years ago I am still noob for photography .. I had no idea what is ISO, Shutter speed ... aperture .. and the photography started while I had my long training @ US

most of the picture share @http://picasaweb.google.com/liewwk76 ... those were old days while I just shoot for my fun (and I miss those day .. while I can simply shoot thousands of pictures without worry too much... less PP time.. no worry on compo .. )

and 2.5 years later I went back to same place while I assign for a assignment back to same place here are 2 pictures I stand @ very similar location (which can see from my flickr @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/liewwk/4576930872/ (look for Taken in

2007 Oct
From NewPort/Fort Adams

2010 May
... a link ...

If you ask me what is my feeling among 2 pictures,
1. I am improving even I know still far to improve
2. I was more happier last trip ... just the feeling .. could be 1st time and repeat trip
3. shoot less pictures .. much lesser

again ... time flight ... I had started my photography ~2.5 years

5 comments:

beetlesinthebush said...

The composition of the second photo is far superior - filling the foreground with rocks rather than the top with empty sky.

原秋 said...

看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

The Unfathomable OG said...

Both good pictures, but the second one is amazing. Great photo, shows great improvement!

liewwk said...

thanks beetlesinthebush , 原秋 & The Unfathomable OG.

livideyez said...

Yeah after 2.5 years the difference is substantial :)
Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...