Tuesday, June 29, 2010

News - another Sad news ...

 was been Taiwan for a Nature outing and found out those nature lover will buy over lands which original plan is to develop the land and do nothing on those lands .. (my respects to some people I meet up while my May 2010 Taiwan Trip....

Last week, after my wonderful family trip with my wife, Jie Xi and father in law to Muar .. while we reach in law house, my daughter say  恐龙...怕怕。。... "Dinosaur, scary"

then we look out an Excavator actually destroying my MACRO ground ... (will share what I got from the small little jungle for pass 1-2 year and just outside my in law garden) ....and my father in law just get the info from neighbor the land had been sold and they will use it for some other purpose instead leave it there for nothing except use by me :(  ... and price is little too high for me .. else my wife say "you can buy it so no body can disturb the good "avatar" " ..... but it is too late ...




within <30 minutes the whole jungle gone ... all trees done .. green wasp, blue bee... flying into my in law kitchen (me without any macro len ....)


I understand it is not possible to stop development which = destroy of jungle or nature environment but I just feel sad for this .. not only for my MACRO ground but for future my daughter Jie Xi or next generation will have lesser chance to enjoy the nature environment and nature creatures ...


some history insects I found at this little jungle

1. it is so near to wait for them wake up..(i use to wake up 6am and walk around , sure you can see some bug still sleeping)
... how I brush my teeth ...

a head shot ... before I flew off

 2. immediate after rain .. can easily look for dews
"lady" like pink -2 ...

... I am wonder why you never got wet ...



3. a common bee here :(
Cuckoo Bee ... still sleeping after rain

4. an ant mimic crab spider ...
Finger Licking Good

5. sleeping shy tiger beetle
Tiger Beetle : "this is how I sleep"

6. a very cute bee
Long Tongued Blue Banded Bee is back ...

7. crab spider
snow white crab spider


8. butterflies
Natural Light or Flash ???

21.25 Junonia orithya wallacei (Blue Pansy) male

21.24 Yamfly


21.22 Butterfly - Appias libythea olferna

21.17 Butterfly ... Danaus chrysippus chrysippus (Plain Tiger)


9 some funny moment
... hmmm ...

2.34 weevil .. action ...

10 ..some flying one
... did u ask for permission to snap my picture ?

11.8 Digger Wasp


11. long time no see one
24.7 Plant bug

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi, It's very sad to hear of and see the demolition work of that piece of jungle. I hope the destruction damage is not too much. We must strive to protect such places!

Your photographs are beautiful and amazing and I enjoy them very much! I wish we in London had such wonderful creatures to enjoy watching and photographing. All the best to you. Thank you for this blog!

Les.

liewwk said...

thanks Les, ... the whole place got destroy :( but again we can't do much just to do our best

Abu Emir said...

its alway a pain to see nature destroyed..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...