Friday, July 30, 2010

Landscape - Confusion sss

you can see most of the lake in MA, US give a good reflection ... and it is not easy to have it here ... so I had stop by few lake/pond... to capture those reflection. These reflections are so clear sometime it can me compare to the actual view .. that's why I have an idea to capture and PP those picture upside down to make this collection ...

1. 1st one while my April 2010 trip... I shoot this ~3-5C in the morning and with no PP of the picture (no rotation)
... a Confuse sunrise ...

2. shooted @ Maine while I just finish my shopping :D
... another Confusion ...

3. while I am looking sunrise spot
... just another confusion ...


there are few refllection capture
1. beautiful place but got warning by Police ... hmmmmmm
... a cold reflection ...

2. after long day driving and shopping but still stop by for this
... a warm and "late" reflection ...

3. a cold sunrise
... a cold sunrise ...

4. bit windy ... and a late sunset
... what time is your's sunset ? ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...